Christmas Wreath Cookies
No fuss no bake Christmas Wreath Cookies are the most festive Christmas cookie recipe and you can make them start to finish in less than 15 minutes!
- ½ cup butter, salted or unsalted
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 1 jar red hot candies, (72)
- baking spray
In a large microwaveable bowl, add butter and marshmallows. Microwae in 30 second increments, stirring in between for approximately 2½ minutes, until smooth.
Add vanilla extra and green food coloring.
Quickly fold in cornflakes until completely covered.
Using a small cookie scoop or measuring cup, drop mixture onto greased wax paper or parchment.
Add 3 red candies to each to garnish while cornflakes are still warm
Allow to cool before transferring to a platter or storing.
Store | Store cooled cookies in an airtight container up to 1 week at room temperature. To freeze, place cooled wreaths in layers in an airtight container using wax paper to separate layers. Freeze up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Optional | Use licorice to ad d a bowl, make a large wreath, roll into balls and add a red sprinkle on top to make Grinch cookies.
- Be prepared. This recipe moves quickly.
- Adjust food coloring to preference.
- Grease your hands and cookie scoop to prevent sticking. Cookie spray or butter are preferred, but water also works.
- Work quickly to form wreaths.
- Refrigerate to set quickly.
Calories: 48kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 46mgPotassium: 15mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 92IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg