These s’mores cookies are everything you love about classic s’mores over a campfire. It’s the same ingredients, all baked into one buttery, deliciously craveable cookie!
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 graham cracker sheets, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate chips, for topping
Preheat oven to 350º
Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy
Beat in egg and vanilla
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl, and then stir into butter mixture
Add graham cracker pieces, and chocolate chips
Stir to combine
Scoop dough into 10 portions and space evenly onto a parchment-lined baking sheet with at least 2 inches of space between each
Flatten cookie dough balls, place 2-3 marshmallows in the center of each, and pinch edges together back toward the center to seal marshmallows inside
Top with the extra 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips if desired
Bake in center of oven for 12 minutes, or until the edges have begun to brown
Remove from oven and let cool on the sheet for several minutes before using a spatula to loosen them from the paper
At this point, you can remove them to a wire cooling rack, or let them continue to cool on the sheet
- Parchment paper is nearly essential with these in case marshmallow leaks out of the cookies – it won’t stick to the parchment the way it does to metal pans!
- If the marshmallows melt onto the pan during baking, they will stick a little!
- These might look a touch under-baked when you take them out of the oven – that’s okay! Leave them on the tray for 5-10 minutes and they will set up.
- Double or triple the recipe using the 1x2x3x tab in the printable recipe card.
Calories: 335kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.4gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 195mgPotassium: 93mgFiber: 2gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 332IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 32mgIron: 2mg