Disappearing Marshmallow Cookies
It's everything you crave in a chocolate chip cookie, with the addition of gooey melted marshmallows in every bite. Enjoy these disappearing marshmallow cookies with a tall glass of cold milk or your favorite steaming mug of coffee or cocoa!
- 2⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened and packed
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- ¾ brown sugar, packed, light or dark
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips, Semi-sweet, milk chocolate or dark
- ½ cup marshmallows
In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, cream cheese and sugars until fluffy, about 1 minute. Add vanilla.
Gradually add flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Optional: Cover and refrigerate 30+ minutes, up to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Pack dough into a cookie scoop. Press thumb into the center to create a well. Add 2 miniature marshmallows. Cover with dough and drop dough balls onto baking sheets.
Bake 14 minutes or until slightly golden on the edges. Allow cookies to cool 1 minute before transfering to cooling rack.
- ROOM TEMPERATURE - Allow cookies to cool. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week using parchment between layers.
- FREEZE - Allow to cool. Freeze in an airtight container up to three months. Bring to room temperature to enjoy.
- MAKE AHEAD - Make and fill dough balls. Freeze in an airtight container up to 3 months. Bake as instructed, they may take a few extra minutes to bake.
Calories: 141kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 104mgPotassium: 18mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 261IUCalcium: 13mgIron: 1mg