Cookies n Cream Cookies
Big and bold with the delicious flavors of cookies n cream candy bar and Oreos, all baked together in an easy, homemade dough!
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 6.5 ounce cookies and cream candy bar, chopped into chocolate chip sized pieces
- 1 14.3 ounce package Oreos, 6 whole, remaining crushed
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer cream butter and sugars until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
Beat in the egg and vanilla until just combined.
Gradually add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until just combined. Note the dough will be very crumbly.
Fold in cookies and cream bar pieces.
Divide dough into 6 equal portions and lightly form into balls.
Press an Oreo in the middle of each and form the dough ball around it.
Add crushed Oreos to a small bowl and roll dough ball to cover or press onto dough balls.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cover dough and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Bake cookies 18 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
How to Store Cookies
- At Room Temperature - Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Refrigerated - Store in an airtight container up to one week. Bring to room temperature to enjoy.
- Freeze - Allow cookies to cool completely. Layer in an airtight container, separating layers with parchment paper or freeze them in a freezer bag.
Calories: 439kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 6gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 252mgPotassium: 99mgFiber: 1gSugar: 35gVitamin A: 518IUCalcium: 58mgIron: 2mg