Peanut Butter Blossoms
Peanut Butter Blossoms are classic soft cookies with the satisfying combination of peanut butter and chocolate Hershey's Kisses.
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 24 Hershey's Kisses
- 1 cup white granulated sugar, to roll dough balls in before baking
In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer cream butter and sugars 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and egg. Beat until just combined.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just combined.
Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, form 1¼”dough balls. Roll in your hands until smooth. Optional: roll in white granulated sugar.
Place on a baking sheet (up to 12 for a full sheet). Bake 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and press kisses into cookies. Return to oven 2 minutes.
Remove from oven. Allow to cool 1 minute before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Unwrap your Hershey's Kisses ahead of time so they're ready to add as soon as the cookies have baked for 8 minutes.
- For a fun and festive look, you can roll the unbaked ball into sugar - or just the top side - before you bake it.
Calories: 137kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 129mgPotassium: 60mgFiber: 1gSugar: 18gVitamin A: 20IUCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg